Tags

, ,

The adventure continues…everything appears to be drying well.
Removed the first “bowl” from the balloon and touched up the edges.
Second balloon continues to dry…so far, so good!
I had made a egg with a mixture of pulped paper and really old deco-varnish before making my super smooth clay recipe…thats the before egg in the picture. This has dried well so instantly transformed into a comic egg…a Garfield egg, by just tearing strips out of an old comic and glueing on…quick and simple.

Just in case you were wondering, I used water bomb balloons to make the eggs…perfectly tiny balloons that blow up to an egg shape…really cool!

Advertisements